Manage, Monitor and Maintain Your IT Investment
You’ve invested significant resources in your systems infrastructure. But if you don’t manage, monitor and maintain your IT environment, you are not going to get the ROI you need to be successful.
Citara will create a Managed Services plan that’s right for your company’s environment. Whether you need us to provide additional support and resources for your in-house IT staff or want us to “handle it all” as Your IT Department, we’ve got you covered. Your business will benefit from our metrics-driven processes for day to day operation, consulting and strategy recommendations regarding infrastructure and new technologies.
Citara’s Managed Services program is usually invisible — it won’t get in the way of your day-to-day operations. You could even forget about it all together — we’ll still have you covered in case something goes awry.
- We maintain your systems to optimal levels on a daily basis, making sure issues aren’t lurking beneath the surface and that your network is performing at its best.
- We monitor your systems regularly, addressing inconsistencies to prevent issues that affect your productivity.
- We define and enforce cyber security processes to prevent data breaches and protect your company’s reputation.
Protect your IT investment with a bundled Managed Services contract — or a customized service package — that includes:
- Monitoring Critical Systems – best-in-class monitoring of all key components of your IT environment including servers, network, email and databases so we can identify and correct potential trouble spots before they become major problems and be proactive in recommending and implementing upgrades or changes.
- Hosted Email – quality hosting services that include Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Outlook combinations so you don’t need to worry about licensing costs, server facilities, redundancy or uptime.
- Internet Security – 24×7 security to protect the integrity of your systems and data from intrusions.
- Internet Vaulting – secure remote data backup to ensure that you can recover from a system failure or crashed hard drive quickly and efficiently.
- Systems Maintenance and Administration – routine maintenance and updates to your systems to keep you running with the latest, most secure software and systems.
Contact us to learn how our managed IT services can provide the technical leadership and support your business needs.